100% Compliance – 0% Effort: Maximized process safety through self-calibration and Heartbeat Technology
Compact thermometer for hygienic and aseptic applications
The iTHERM TrustSens hygienic thermometer is for users in the Life Sciences and Food and Beverages industries who want seamless compliance to FDA regulations and/or GMP rules. iTHERM TrustSens eliminates the risk of undetected non–conformities and is differentiated by automated inline self-calibrations before each batch during the SIP resulting in maximized product safety and process efficiency.
- No production downtime due to fully automated and traceable inline self-calibration
- Fully automated documentation - audit-proof
- Highest measuring accuracy through characteristic adjustment (Sensor-Transmitter Matching)
- International certifications and approvals: EHEDG, ASME BPE, FDA, 3-A, 1935/2004, 2023/2006, 10/2011, CE, CRN, CSA General Purpose
- Measuring range: –40 to +160 °C (-40 to +320 °F)
- More than 50 sterile and hygienic process connections as standard
- Life Sciences
- Food & Beverage
iTHERM TrustSens performs cyclical self-calibrations during the active process. A milestone in temperature measurement.
- Built-in memory for 350 calibration points
- FieldCare by Endress+Hauser makes issuing calibration certificates possible at any time
- The automatically generated documentation is 100% audit-proof